Search our Catalogue
Search our Website
Our service: Bibliometric analyses
Bibliometry is helpful in optimising publication strategies and increasing general visibility.
We offer you the possibility to analyze your scientific activities quantitatively by biometric analysis. The results are presented graphically. In the process we identify your own research output and if required compare it with those of other researchers in order to notice periodical developments or current trends. It is also possible to count and compare the numer of citations of your publications.
Further options we offer:
- Analyses of possible cooperations amongst researchers or institutions on a regional, national or even global level
- Locating cooperation partners or particular support institutions for your field of research
- Evaluation of strengths and priorities of research of an institution
- Presentation of the h-index (Hirsch number) of researchers
- Identification of renowned scientific journals for current publications
- Discovery of prospective fields of research
- Advice regarding unique personal identifiers (researcher IDs such as ORCID) in order to improve the visibility of your publications
Our bibliometric analyses are based on data from the Web of Science database as of 1980.
We counsel you
The library supports you with easy as well as complex questions concerning bibliometrics.
We provide you with an analytical report based on your requirements. Benefit from our proposals of individual advisory service.