Provision and collection of orders from the closed stacks
If you have placed a Closed Stack order, the requested item will be provided for you the next day the library opens (except Saturdays and Sundays). You may pick up the item at the following time rules:
- books will be ready for collection at 3 p.m.
- journals will be ready for collection at 10 a.m. already, with the exception of media with ZA signatures (e.g. 04 ZA 741). Those will be ready for collection at 3 p.m.
Ordered media will be held ready for you for ten days. Please note that you will not receive any notification about the provision and orders placed with the form "Closed Stack Journals" will not be listed on your user account in the library catalogue.
Depending on the media's lending status there are different pick up times and places:
- media with signatures starting with 05 (e.g. 05 ZZY 1231) can be picked up and lent at the lending desk on level 7. Please note the opening hours of the lending desk. For these kind of media the usual lending periods are valid.
- books and journals with signatures starting with 04 (e.g. 04 85 B2) can only be accessed and used within the library. You can access these media at the Departmental Library 2 on level 8 at the following times:
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On Saturdays please turn to Main Information Desk on level 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Sundays Closed Stack orders are not issued.
- Daily papers are held ready for use within the library at the lending desk on level 7. Please note the opening hours.