With a VPN client the complete portfolio can be used. Now you only have to log in with your ZIM account. Immediately you can use licensed ebooks, ejournals and databases at home on your computer or on the go via smartphone app.
Step by step into the university network
1. Select a VPN client for download and installation and follow the instructions:
2. Log in first with your ZIM account:
- Students: Student number and password
- Employees: User name and password
After installation, log off from the web-based VPN.
Download, installation and configuration are required only once. From now on you can immediately reach the university network with the client.
3. Open the VPN client and log in with your ZIM account.
You are directly connected to the university network and can thus use the licensed ressources or Citavi at home or on the go. If you simply want to surf outside the university network or end your session, disconnect the client.
Who can access the library's electronic resources at home?
Remote access to licensed media is possible for students and emplooyees of the university of Wuppertal.