Charges are imposed according to the official note Gebühren- und Entgeltordnung der Universitätsbibliothek der Bergischen Universität Wuppertal (pdf file - unfortunately only available in German) from the 4th of February, 2010. The fees for the interlibrary loan service are constituted by the ministry for school, sciences and research of North Rhine-Westphalia (21.10.2002 - 514 - 5.02.10.12). There may be extra charges for costs for information from the population register, etc …
Payment of charges
Unpaid charges (including interlibrary loan charges) have to be paid within 10 days, otherwise your library card will be disabled.
Please use the pay machine or make a bank transfer to the following account:
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
IBAN: DE 20 3005 0000 0004 0154 18
Please enter the keyword Bibliothek, your library card number and your name as reason for payment. However, if you choose to transfer the money by bank transfer, a delay of several days is to be expected.
Fines for overdue items
If the lending period of a media item is exceeded, a fine will be charged. Fines will be charged for each media item separately and also apply to all media that have been ordered via interlibrary loan.
- If you overrun the date of return of borrowable media items:
- up to 10 days: 2,00 Euro
- up to 20 days: 5,00 Euro
- up to 30 days: 10,00 Euro
- up to 40 days: 20,00 Euro
- If you overrun the date of return in case of short-term loan:
- per day: 2,00 Euro
Fines in case of loss or damage of the library card
- Replacement card fee: 10,00 Euro
Please report the loss of your library card as soon as possible.
- Interlibrary loan service:
- Fee per order: 1,50 Euro
- Fines when exceeding the loan period: correspond to the usual fines for overdue media
- Charges for reproduction service:
- 1 A4-copy from microfiche or -film (for students and employees): 0,25 Euro
- 1 A4-copy from microfiche or -film (for external users): 1,00 Euro